MSI has with the MSI. announced a new variant of its Cubi-N mini PC family Cubi N JSL Mini-PC with Jasper Lake processor, either an Intel Celeron N4500 or a Pentium Silver N6000.
The 0.45 liter computer also has up to 16 GB of dual-channel DDR4 memory, NVMe and SATA storage, HDMI and VGA outputs and four USB 3.2 ports.
MSI Cube N JSL Specifications:
- SoC (one or the other)
- Intel Celeron N4500 dual-core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.8 GHz (burst frequency) with Intel UHD graphics; 6W TDP
- Intel Pentium N6000 Silver quad-core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 3.1 GHz (burst frequency) with Intel UHD graphics; 6W TDP
- System memory – 2x DDR4 2933 MHz SO-DIMMs, up to 16 GB
- 2x M.2 SSD combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3x2)
- 1x 2.5-inch HDD / SSD
- Video output – 1x HDMI 1.4 to 4Kp30 (TBC), 1x VGA
- Realtek ALC233 audio codec
- 1x microphone input / headphone output
- Digital audio output via HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port via Realtek 8111H
- WiFi 5 up to 433 Mbit / s and Bluetooth 5.1 with Intel Wireless AC 9462 OR WiFi 6 up to 2.4 Gbit / s and Bluetooth 5.2 with Intel Wireless AX201
- USB – 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type A ports, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type A ports
- Security – Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Miscellaneous – Power button with LED
- Power supply – 45W via DC socket
- Dimensions – 116 x 112 x 50.47 mm (~ 0.45 l)
- Weight – 500 grams
The Mini-PC is supplied with a power supply unit and cable, warranty card and warranty booklet as well as an optional VESA mounting kit (100 x 100 mm), operating instructions and brief instructions.
No official pricing has been announced, but connection.com has both models for $ 275.58 for the Celeron N4500 model (CUBI N JSL-006US) and for $ 316.88 for the CUBI N JSL-005US a Pentium Silver N6000 processor listed, although not in stock. It’s not the first Jasper Mini-Mini-PC we’ll cover, but it is one of the first to have pricing, as such information wasn’t available for the competing GIGABYTE GB-BMCE-4500C and Intel Atlas Canyon NUC Mini-PCs.
For more information, including multilingual user guides and Windows 10 64-bit drivers, see the product page.
Thanks to TLS for the tip.
Jean-Luc started CNX Software part-time in 2010 before quitting his job as a software engineering manager and later in 2011, starting writing news and reviews on a daily basis.
Support the CNX software! Donate over PayPal or Cryptocurrencies, Become a patron on Patreon, or Buy a test sample